Real World Life Skills with Brother Daniel
Applied life skills beyond the textbooks are crucial for the next generation. Students participate in a specialized curriculum to develop hands-on building and construction skills and its biblical origins.
Some special projects include:
- Building a shed on the RCA campus using entirely free and found materials
- Creating your own set of tools using common household items or things found in nature.
- Exploring a quick study on survival skills in the event of an emergency
- Learning mechanical skills for real life scenarios
- Practice physical movement related to the topics and understanding the body as a temple.
Students are encouraged to think out of the box and to hone real world problem solving skills from start to finish.
In an ever changing world, these skills are foundational to life no matter what direction RCA graduates take.